Mission Statement

Life on the farm is good

It is where mankind began

It is where mankind will return


Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

They say I gave up - Never

Someone just told me...
I gave up the Zelaya fight...
Quit to easily...

I have never quit on Honduras...
Have never quit on the Campesinos...

I have my battle scars to show...

I moved four million pounds of humanitarian aid...
Down a jungle river...
Organized 63 jungle communities - 16,000 people...
Rebuilt 450 houses of dignity...
Planted Plantano farms...
Rebuilt roads...
Path ways...
Planted crops...
Created seed banks...
The list is long...

And I was no politician...
Had no NGO...

And who stopped me in the end...
Honduran politicians - for greed - power...
A church - with lies...
Corrupt NGO's - for greed - power...
A Honduran newspaper called "Honduras This week" - with lies...
They all wanted their share...
I said no...
They came after me...

Do your homework...
La Tribuna and el Heraldo have my front page stories...
Not a single reputable Honduran NGO...
Defended me during this time...
One of these NGO's is still writing front page stories at "Honduras This Week"...
Talks about Honduran democracy...
While his family suckles the teat of America...
Hypocrisy...

Yes...
I have quit on politicians...
I do not need wannabe revolutionaries...
Those who get off on the sound of their own voice...

I do not like to see Honduran families suffering...
Because one million plus Hondurans are stateside...
Most risked their lives to enter America...
They have to look over their shoulder everyday...
Live years without seeing their wife...
And children...

Not a single Honduran president has addressed this migration issue...
Not a single Honduran NGO - Church - or Social Group...
Everybody talks...
They are in love with their own voice...
Yes...
They are in love with "their" constitution...

This fight with Zelaya had nothing to do about the Honduran Constitution...
It was a power grab...
Afraid Campesinos might start growing their own food...
Stop buying imported grains...

Washington needs cheap labor to push their Capitalistic Empire...
They are not in favor of massive Campesino agricultural projects...
That would mean less Hondurans going North...

I heard the shots that killed Hondurans on Sunday...
Innocent boys...
Killed for greed...

I am done writing about politics...
It is a waste of time...

It is time to reorganize my Campesino movement...



I led Chinook Helicopters into Rio Patuca
Action



I delivered tons of food to the Patuca people
Lead the charge



Supporting my Campesino group
Public radio - Radio Patria
Action



"The Gringo who saved the Patuca during the hurricane tragedy"
Lead the charge


Look in the mirror...
Ask yourself...
When is the last time you lead the charge...



7 comments:

  1. Your work is very difficult and you are very brave to continue caring and working for your people. I think of you and your family! May God help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reader Wil...

    I would like to add...

    I am in no way...
    Trying to pat myself on the back...

    My goal is show show the world...
    That the Campesinos are on their own...

    They do not have a Constitution...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Someone just told me...
    I gave up the Zelaya fight...
    Quit to easily...)

    I think you might have taken that out of context. Let me clarify it. I noticed the jubilation prior to Zelaya coming, then in a few later posts it was:

    (Zelaya did not land in Teguc...
    Yesterday was the day...
    Not tomorrow...
    Next week...
    Next month...

    It is over...

    Revolutionaries of the past...
    Are no longer with us...)


    It is never over. I commented that, but also commented privately that in my opinion you went from one extreme to the next over it. Instead of saying it's over, it would be better to say, we shall continue the fight, no matter what, to defend our rights.

    It is never over. Therefore no one should ever raise the flag of surrender or defeat. You may lose battles, but you will never concede defeat of the war. It is a war correct? Therefore while battles do get lost from time to time, and hills do get taken back, we muster on and live to fight another day.

    It is a point system. They win some, we win some. When they lose some, they continue to fight using other methodologies. Same as we should do, use other methodologies to gain back the hill we just lost.



    Just an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fight is not over

    Giving time on Blogs to politicians is giving them power...
    But they do not return the same...
    We need to empower the Campesinos on our Blogs...

    We will raise the bar...
    Politicians will have to rise to our level...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They tried to ruin me but they are ruined. They tried to ruin me, because they did not like what I have done. Do you like what I have done? Remember, it is not I who have won, but you. Your will is my strength, and your need is my justice, and I shall live in your right and your will. And if any man tries to stop me from fulfilling that right and that will, I'll break him. I'll break him with my bare hands, for I have the strength of many.~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thus quote Willie Stark (All The Kings Men 1949)

    ReplyDelete

I will not allow comments that are are lies...